Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Guess What? - We're Not Just Barbers!

Hi it's Steph, the Barber Lounge web mistress. Several years ago when Greg told me he was opening his own Salon I literally begged him to let me create his website. At the time I was working on really boring web software in Silicon Valley and at last I had an opportunity to be creative and have some fun with my work. Plus the project came with some outstanding perks, I made the site for a trade in services. It was well worth it.

Today the Barber Lounge is over four years old and has been winning awards left & right like San Francisco City Paper's "Best of". But despite being a full service day spa and salon for both women and men the Barber Lounge has a slight naming problem. At first glance people think it's a Barber Shop. Well, there is a barbershop at the Barber Lounge, but there's ever-so-much more.

I stumbled upon this blog post by Muffin Loves Biscuit about her visit to the Lounge.  Let me  re-post her photo which wonderfully depicts just how great the Barber Lounge is for us ladies. This totally reminds me of why I will be forever devoted to Greg, and his Salon.



Right now I'm thinking mani/pedi for the holidays. But whatever service anybody receives it's all fabulous at the Barber Lounge.


No comments:

Post a Comment